Thursday, January 29, 2015

Crabtree & Evelyn - Sweet like candy !

I used to have few product from them before but after a while I'm very loyal to Sephora store and obsess with everything in there. Head to toe. Over kan. Wanted to have my own Sephora store one fine day. Ok, so about this Crabtree & Evelyn I received it as a gift from a good friend of mine. And of course I requested for it as my wish for our exchange Xmas gift. Yes we still did that tho it may sound a bit childish to some people. Even though I did not celebrate Xmas, but my friend did. So we had fun chit chatting after almost two years for our last meet up. I have been attacked with a lot of question from them like an auto refill bullets ! Understandable, they have a very big question mark about me on these silent years.

What I get this time is a big and smaller version of Pear and Pink Magnolia Hand Therapy Cream, a body lotion, a body wash, a triple milled soap and a flowery pinkish bag. For some people like me that sensitive to smell this product is perfect. I'm not use to strong smell of perfume or any other smell that I am not familiar with as it will trigger my migraine. Not just that, other people's strong perfume also can give me a headache all day long. I know, pathetic right !

This sweet smell of Crabtree & Evelyn Pear and Pink Magnolia is sweet like candy ! A sweet smell that last for hours and addictive too ! Worth to add on to your personal monthly collection :)







No comments:

Post a Comment