Saturday, March 28, 2015

Choice of Daily Make Up

Noticing that I'm rarely post my selfie nowadays maybe because lack of confidence in a way of dressing, make up, skin condition and many more. I put an effort by doing self investment for facial twice/once a month, quality product for skin care and choice of make up that suitable for my skin, of course they cost me a fortune !

Honestly, I'm new to this hobby since they demand sum of monthly allocation budget to do so. Still learning by visiting Sephora and other make up outlet anywhere and anytime when I got chances.Once I get myself involve in this haunted hobby I have to do a lot of thinking, calculation and consideration every time I walk in to the make up store ! Believe me, I cant control myself. I dont want end up buying things that I will not use which I have a few in my collection.

Below are listed my choice of product for daily make up. However, sometimes I did not use all of them at the same time. Of course I'm being lazy too ! :P



Skin:                Before Make Up: Make Up Forever HD Primer no.6 OR Benefit POREfessional
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid no.5  + Urban Decay Naked Skin   Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in med warm
MAC Mineralize Loose Powder

Eye Brow:       MAC Eye Brows Crayon Pour Les Sourcils in Lingering. Using Brunette previously now change to Lingering. Both are okay.  

Eyes:               Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner in black. I've been using this for almost 5 years ! Recommended for wudhuk,easy to wash no smudge effect even after long hours of wearing. And CHEAP ! 

Cheek:             Bobbi Brown Blush in Nectar 11 + MAC Mineralize SkinFinish in Stereo Rose
Sephora Bronzing Powder in clair light no.1

Lips:                MAC Prep + Prime + MAC Cremesheen OR Bobbi Brown Mod Pink OR MAC Mineralize Rich in Smart & Sweet OR Urban Decay Manic OR Urban Decay Fiend. This Urban Decay Manic and Fiend no longer in a market. They have change the product as well as their colour. Since then, this two has become my treasure :D
 


No comments:

Post a Comment