Monday, April 20, 2015

A Solution to Cracked and Dry Lips - MAC Prep + Prime

I used to have a sensitive lips. By wearing lipstick can make my lips swollen, cracked and dry.  All this time I have been using Vaseline and other lip balm and rarely put a lipstick on. Yes, people say beauty is pain. But still, I'm not going to put a lipstick on knowing that my lips will get swollen in a few hours.

So I finally found this MAC Prep + Prime lips. Introduced by MAC sales person, thanks to him :) Specialties about this product is, its a color free base that make it can be wear under any lipstick. Of course it put additional light moisture, smoothest and refines the rough line of our lips. It also keep lipstick on longer than usual.

So grab yours now ! NO, Mac did not pay me for this  ^_^!


No comments:

Post a Comment