Friday, April 17, 2015

Eyes on Blues

Recently, no matter where I go my eyes easily attract to blue color.  I keep on looking for blue handbags, blue shoes, blue shirt or anything with blue color. I assume this blue color has something to do with my blues feeling lately. I'm advising myself not to spend too much this month since my investment on Sephora always goes up and up.

So, I always have this thought in my mind whenever I go for shopping. Only buy thing that I'm gonna wear/use. Never ever buy thing if I hesitate because end of the day it will only hang in a closet for ages and end up goes to donation or goes to maid. Yes, I did this before. Cleaning my closet and gave her large collection of mine. There goes my hard work. T_T!















Pssstt....I want them all !!! Oh oh mama going to Spain tomorrow, should I ask her to buy me Furla or Micheal Kors? Of course I have to pay her back, but if didnt have to, it would be better ! Hee.. I'm more into Furla, but Micheal Kors is nice too. Get both ? Noooo !! I'm saving for yearly trip oh. Ok, need to decide fast. Guess I need a flower to make a better decision. Duhhhh ~






No comments:

Post a Comment