Sunday, April 12, 2015

Love at a first sight

Saw a beautiful beauty yesterday in a Pavilion KL who catches my eyes at the first moment. It's a love at a first sight. Yes darling, love at a first sight. Never thought that I could feel this kind of love again. Not just her, her other siblings are beauty too. Everyone around her are beautiful like a moon surrounding by a sparkling stars.

I look at her, study her, admire her beauty, wanted to put her on and accidentally saw her price tag RM500++ T_T! There goes my love, cost me RM500++ to love and to be love. Her name is Melissa. She will forever be in my top list even she's a demanding diva to me.





Melissa has a cousin name Furla. Furla is an attractive, charming with an enchanted beauty. She is not a diva like Melissa but more to a princess. Her price tag far beyond Melissa if you must know. Furla will forever be the love of my heart. Deep inside.Silently. I'm gonna have princess in my collection soon ! At least for bag of the year heee~





While Jelly Bunny is Melissa far long lost relatives who carry a beauty like her even she cannot be compared to. JB is nice, cute and considerate in her price tag. She carry an affordable price for everyone. I have two of her in my collection. One of them not being nice me since she didnt grant me comfort when I walk with her. However this French Bag looks seducing with affordable price. Ting ! $$$






No comments:

Post a Comment